- Setup a free PayPal Account (skip to step 2 if already have PayPal account)
- Link either bank account or Debit/Credit Card to PayPal (skip to step 3 if completed already)
- Link Banking Account
- Link Debit or Credit Card
- Please contact PayPal for assistance if run into any issues with their help articles above
- View your invoice for recurring services from Northwoods Web Designs online
- All invoices emailed include a link to view and pay online
- Example https://northwoodswebdesigns.com/secure/viewinvoice.php?id=XXXX
- Click on the payment link and sign in with your Northwoods Web Designs sign-in info
- Use the forgot password link to receive your password if first time signing in
- You will now see your online invoice
- Change payment method to Credit Card if not already selected
- Select the PayPal Subscribe button in the upper right corner
- Select PayPal Checkout button to complete setting up the subscription
- It will prompt you to login to your PayPal account
- Next choose the payment method for this subscription (can always change later)
- Confirm by selecting Agree & Pay
- This completes setting up an automatic payment subscription for Northwoods Web Designs
- paypal, recurring subscriptions, recurring services
- 50 Users Found This Useful
This tutorial will teach how to create and manage support tickets in the Client Area. Support...
This tutorial will now teach you how to update your personal details in the Client Area. It is...
This will teach you how to order additional items in the Client Area of Northwoods Web Designs....
Paypal uses SSL security certificates so you can be assured that your information IS secure.See...
This tutorial will teach how to pay an invoice in the Client Area. The Client Area is where you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution