Change One Or More Mailbox Passwords From Your Client Area
This is ideal if you need to quickly reset or update a password for one or more mailbox(s) on your account. Or if you forgot the current password, and cannot change the password via the Web Portal.
- Log in to your NWD Client Area (https://www.northwoodswebdesigns.com/secure/) [ How To Login To Client Area ]
- Don't know your password? Submit a ticket to obtain a temporary one.
- Click on View Details for your Email Services listed under the Active Products section.
- This will take you to your Mailbox Account Management. Select Accounts.
- Find the mailbox you would like to change the password on.
- Select the configuration dropdown box and select Manage
- Enter your new password and click save
- This finishes changing the password for one or more mailboxes from the NWD Client Area.
- If 3rd party desktop mail clients (outlook, apple mail etc..) are used, don't forget to update those mail settings with the updated password.
If you need any help with changing a password for a mailbox, simply submit a ticket and we reset your password for you. Note, we cannot see any passwords, and after we reset it, we advise to go in and change it afterward.