After setting up and configuring Google Analytics on your website, it’s a good idea to set up scheduled emails to get a summary of how your website is doing via email for convenience sake.
We configure Google Analytics and a custom Website Analytic Dashboard, including setting up the scheduled emailed reports with most new website services for clients; or as part of our SEO Strategy plans.
But renewal of the scheduled emails is up to the client. For clients with current active web hosting, we will do this for you at no extra charge if requested (submit ticket here) .
Regardless of who sets the scheduled emails up, Google limits scheduled email reports to 1-year term, so they are required to be extended to continue receiving them. The following walks you through the steps necessary.
Extend the scheduled emailed Google Analytic reports
- Login to Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/)
- Once logged in you will be presented with your Google Analytics Home dashboard displaying statistics of your website.
- Click on the ADMIN menu; located on the lower left of the screen
- This takes you to your Admin dashboard.
- Under “All Web Site Data” find the “Scheduled Emails” menu item. (may have to scroll down).
- All scheduled emails will display here.
- To extend, click the Action button and select Extend.
- Then confirm on the prompt that you want to Extend the scheduled email.
- That’s it, you just extended your scheduled emails by a year.